Sports Medicine Outreach
& Event Coverage
Kinetix provides certified/licensed athletic trainers to public/private high schools, clubs and recreational teams throughout the Dallas Metroplex and Northeast Texas. Our athletic trainers will work alongside with coaches, administrators, and event planners to establish emergency action plans, educate, and make them more aware of the benefits to have access to an athletic trainer. Services include:
- Contract athletic trainers for sporting events (Yearly contract or seasonal)
- Weekly injury assessment clinics and referral
- Saturday injury assessment clinics (during Football season only)
- Concussion evaluation, rehabilitation, and oversight
- Injury rehabilitation and therapeutic modality application
Athletic training services cover the prevention, evaluation, and management of sudden and ongoing conditions. Get reassurance that your events are safe. Contact us to learn more.
Kinetix Incentive Program
KIP was developed to create an advantage for our clients to bypass insurance for sports medicine injury evaluation and rehabilitation. This means:
- NO need to file insurance
- NO deductibles to meet
- NO co-pays,
- NO upfront costs.
Not having to make an insurance claim will help prevent an increase of insurance premiums from the injury. Healthcare has become expensive over the years and our program is set up to save you money and avoid unnecessary costs.
KIP members pay a monthly subscription for affordable sports medicine care for their athlete(s). This subscription includes:
- Sports Injury Assessment (by appointment)
- Discounted athletic/ kinesiology taping, and bracing
- Sports Rehabilitation Program
- Therapeutic Modalities
KIP can be utilized for most minor injuries sustained from middle school, high school, clubs and recreational activities, or by anyone living an active lifestyle.
Athletic Taping & Bracing
We provide a variety of taping and bracing for athletic games, events, and practices. Kinesio-Taping (K-Tape) application is also available.